Okay, I have un-officially been tagged. So, here goes! I'm responding to the tag I received today from Lisa-Anne over at The Berry Patch.
Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!
1. I collected postage stamps. I think this is why I send out over 70 Christmas cards. I am hoping that I get some really cool stamps on the 25ish cards I receive back!
2. I really dig Jazz music. Most days you can find my new XMradio/mp3 player set to the cool "Watercolor" channel. In 8th grade my good friend Sally and I wanted to join the new and upcoming Jazz Band. Our musical director didn't quite warm up to the idea, saying that flutes are not an instrument used in Jazz music. Bummer!
3. My sister's youngest boy is severely Autistic, he is now 6 years old and still has no vocabulary. Beka, my sister, has gone gluten and lactose free in his diet. This has done amazing things in Justin. It has taken almost a year to see the changes in him though. I could go on, but alas, this post has to end one day.
4. My two favorite flower scents are Jasmine and Stargazer Lily.
5. (For my scrapbook friends) I have only completed ONE (1) album in the 8 years I have been scrapping. I know this is incredible to imagine, but it's true!
6. My dh and I only have one car. It makes us have to coordinate schedules and work with each others appointments. I work at home, so this makes it easier to do. But, none-the-less it definitely takes work! :)
I'm actually going to tag ANYONE who reads this here. Consider yourself tagged and post on your own blog, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment