02 February 2007

Time..

OH I wish I had more time.

Especially to update this blog for my friends and family.

I have had a whirl-wind month, and it isn't stopping now.

Past:
Trip to Mississippi
Seperate trip to Texas
Server went down for a weekend, and LOST all the information on it :(.
Hospitality chair flaking out on me.

Present:
Valentine's Banquet on the 3rd of February
involves- 14 women decorating tables, the Officer's Club, cakes, food, etc!
Lists, lists, lists!
Need to scan in items for friend who is job hunting.

Future:
PWOC monthly programs - need to figure out what in the world I am doing!

ACK! I don't know what I am doing..
Hopefully, Maybe, I'll get good pictures of the banquet, should be fun, say the least!

2 comments:

tipptapp said...

It sounds like you have been very busy! I love you.. sooo much. Mom

C Killingsworth said...

Yes, Mom, staying quite busy!

I love you too!