02 June 2009

Oh joy.. pregnancy!

So, I thought I'd give a little report on how we were doing.

I am still very tired and worn out. The doctor keeps saying "take it easy and stay off your feet." That is much harder to do than I thought. We are thinking of getting a small refrigerator for upstairs and a microwave too. I will bring the water filter pitcher and hot tea maker up too. I'd be set then! David has already moved the room around so I can go from a recliner to the bed in one step. Isn't he grand?

I'm not that nauseous. My wonderful doctor already gave me the whole gammit of things to take, just in case. I haven't been that hungry, due to the pressure in my abdomen area anyways. The doctor is worried about that, although I haven't lost weight. So, I've created a week's worth of menus and a grocery shopping list, I just haven't had the energy/desire to make it happen. I know, I know, take it easy.

That's all I have until Friday's report about heartbeats. :)

Hugs, Christa +2

3 comments:

berrypatch said...

Yeah! It does seem so easy to say "Take it easy & stay off your feet" until you actually have to DO it! It sounds like you have a plan though. Continuing to pray!

Sally said...

I wish I was there to make you a nice meal and rub your feet!!

C Killingsworth said...

Thanks Lisa and Sally!!

We're hanging in there.. though it seems very cloudy at the moment.

Hugs, Christa +2