Thanks for visiting my page and checking in with me.
My appointment today went horribly. It looks like we lost the twins. There was only 3 days worth of growth over the past 8 days and we lost the heartbeat on baby A. I started to cry, but David says we still have hope. In all honesty, he and maybe others have hope, I do not. With 5 miscarriages ending much the same as this one I do not see hope.
The Dr agreed to let us scan again in 1 week (next Thursday) but he is scheduling a D&C for Friday the 19th because there is no hope. I am tired, I hurt, I am crampy, I am lost. Did you know I spent over 6 hours researching OB's in the Houston area in the past 2 days. I can't do this anymore.
I know you are praying.. but please don't comment until after the 20th and it is all over.
Thanks, Christa.
No comments:
Post a Comment